12.26.2005

i am the antichrist. or whatever.

So in honor of, I don't know, Christmas or something, I've decided to abandon my quest for hipsterdom and be goth instead. I've already taken the first step, which is to paint my nails black, as illustrated to the right. Further plans include wearing mostly black clothing, which I sort of do anyway, but now I do it because it is Black Like My Soul instead of being slimming and sophisticated and easy to mix & match on a hectic morning.

I've also visited one of the internet's many goth name generators and am excited to inform the world of the death of Helen (yippee! death! [see, i am totally good at being goth]), and the birth of Ethereal Ravyn.

further adventures in gothicness forthcoming no doubt. Um. satanbye?

1 comment:

Fikri Ferdiansyah said...

Hello there! This is my first comment here I truly enjoy reading through your posts. Can you suggest any other blogs/websites/forums that deal with the same subjects?

Obat Degenerasi Makula Herbal Terbaik Masa Kini
Obat Herbal untuk Menyembuhkan Encephalitis
Obat Herbal untuk Mengatasi Galaktorea
Obat Flu Singapura Herbal
Obat Hemofilia