2.13.2006

separated at birth?

There's only one thing to do when you're snowed in: watch VH1's "101 hottest teen stars" clip show, hosted by Deborah "don't call me that anymore" Gibson, and for which the #1 spot is predictably awarded to Molly Ringwald. Up there in the top 20 was my personal favorite Goonie, Corey Feldman, who oh my god how did it take me this long to notice it looks a heckuva lot like celebrity-fleecer and literary hoax JT Leroy:




The question on all our lips: How does Corey Haim fit into this conspiracy?

3 comments:

Alexandra Kate said...

Thats a good' article, i usually amazed with' this thing, i asked myself about this opinion, I wish You'll a better articles that can make another people live..don't make the article feel rigit and isn't interesting and poor, i like to read this' article and i think this is "good".thank you' m'y brother...........

Michael Husen said...

I was about to say something on this topic. But now i can see that everything on this topic is very amazing and mind blowing, so i have nothing to say here. I am just going through all the topics and being appreciated. Thanks for sharing.

Rehane putrie said...

I love the new site!! I know how much time, thought, and hard work it takes to bring a new site to fruition. You've done it, and beautifully! I'm raising my glass of tea to you in celebration of this enormous achievement!!! Hopefully, one day I'll have the pleasure to clink glasses with you personally!


thesoftpedia

sharelink-web

esoftpedia

filehorse

freedownloadlatetsversion

umarka

filehipo3

2016freedownloadlatestversion

acehfreesoft

Supportcanon

directfromthesource

downloadju

downloadhino

downloadft

acehfile

offlineinstallerfilehippo