6.27.2006

tuesday glossaries are becoming a woman

It's been a while since we've had a Tuesday Glossary. Here's a great one.

The Newman-Goldfarb Protocols, n.

it sounds like a treaty: "China's unwillingness to come onboard with the Newman-Goldfarb Protocols heralds a real shift in the way the US and Russia are going to have to handle the matter of international shipping." Or maybe a rights-of-the-accused thing that indicates what police have to do: "Pursuant to the Newman-Goldfarb Protocols, officer, get your grubby hands off of there."

No, sorry.

The Newman-Goldfarb Protocols are a series of steps to induce lactation in individuals not otherwise hormonally predisposed to lactate. Such as adoptive mothers. And men.

That is all.

3 comments:

stockholm said...

According to this article the The Newman-Goldfarb Protocols aren't even needed. Men can induce lactation by suggestion. I just tried it. I can't.

helen said...

kyle, your google search history is now very incriminating.

shahbaz said...

Thanks, I got through like half your post before my brain ooozed out my ear. Now, not only can I not draw pretty pictures, all I can think of is how much I despise grapefruit. Happy Hannukkah! transfer money betweeen banks