4.18.2007

in which we go plural

we went to the gap during our lunch break to check out their new collaborations with up-and-coming designers, and promptly upon returning to our desks we dashed off a breathless, ungrammatical email to A Lady, who has uploaded it to Lacquer as a special dispatch. we have also fallen (perhaps irrevocably?!) into Lacquer's first-person-plural mode de l'écriture.

we also are serious about making good on our resolutions, and so are delighted to present the following double-whammy of otterdom. please to enjoy:

5 comments:

ploop said...

You are giving great otter. I have never seen a more fabulous otter shot - so much so I've forgotten what you wrote about in the para before the photo ...

Captain Smack said...

Now I understand why ploop wanted more otters.

I... I... I love them.

jane said...

*gasp* I have never seen baby otters before. They are the cutest little things in the world!

Matt Carman said...

Using cute photographs of furry animals to get more page hits? You otter be ashamed.

P.S. There is nothing shameful or bad about shamefully bad puns.

Kat said...

OTTERS! you really came through for (us) hroz