4.17.2007

rsgo: in the future!

in honor of this, rsgo's 200th post, some resolutions for the next 200:

  • i will attempt to capitalize with more consistency.

  • i will invest in a pair of running shoes for more effective cameraphone stalking.

  • to that same end, i will learn how to turn off the *click* noise on said cameraphone.

  • more otters.

  • i will link to things and people more.

  • i will not share stupid details about my daily life unless they really are relevant.

  • i will strategically mention my boyfriend whenever i feel like the wild orgy that is my comment section is becoming un peu suggere.

  • i will stop randomly inserting phrases from nonenglish languages just for the hell of it.

  • i will be more sarcastic.


anything else you think i ought to endeavor to achieve? let me know via the orgy button.

7 comments:

Erica AP said...

Those are some strict rules you made for yourself... I don't know if I could handle that kind of pressure. :)

-j. said...

I hope you do not stop randomly inserting phrases from nonenglish languages just for the hell of it. But chacun a son gout.

helen said...

-j.: je reconsidérerai. we'll see.

Marcin said...

Mon blog a rien des visiteurs. Please address this issue.

Captain Smack said...

I like the "orgy button" idea...

ploop said...

I think I would visit more often if there were more otters - what kind of site is this? I want otters.

Drew said...

Sarcasm is always in style. One must watch out for snark, however.