7.06.2007

me, consumed

your intrepid blogeuse has been suck city at posting lately, but that's only because i've fallen out of love with you and gotten attached to another corner of the internet.

i jest, i jest, i love you as much as ever. but i have started contributing the occasional bit of rampant object lust to consume, the "buy things!" bloggy offshoot of a former internet haunt of mine, where i remain in the top 20, despite not having signed in in approximately nine thousand years.

i'm posting to consume (how on earth is that pronounced? and do i have to bold the "me" every time i write it? stay tuned for the answers to these and other exciting questions!) under my consumating username, Elliterate, so feel free to finally realize what a giant nerd i am.

ConsuME!

5 comments:

a lady said...

hm. am I still supposed to be posting to this? oops.

joe said...

blogeuse would only be proper if the male version was bloggeur.

Marcin said...

I retched slightly. YOU HAVE BETRAYED THE INTERNET.

Captain Smack said...

I was wondering what was up with your lack of posts, Helen. When I first came around you were blogging up a storm. I thought it was just that you had aquired a boyfriend, and was one of those people who do not blog when they are happy and content.

helen said...

oh no, don't worry, i'm totally miserable and discontented.