10.19.2007

Dr. Prada will see you now

I use Mint.com to manage my (extremely basic) finances, in large part because I like graphs and the nice software at Mint automatically separates all of my expenditures into categories that I can look at in pie, column, or scatter form.

I went to the ladyparts doctor last week, because that is what you do when you have ladyparts and also when you realize your insurance will cover you getting the HPV vaccine and you are not really into the idea of getting cervical cancer. I paid for my visit with my debit card, which means the transaction goes onto my Mint file.

Mint has categorized it for me.

Under "Shopping: Clothes & Accessories."

There is a joke about girls and shopping and ladyparts and cervix-as-accessory here but it is Friday and I am too tired to make it.

No comments: