4.10.2008

vignette: girls vs. boys

while we're on the subject of new technologies...

me: she is a bad writer with bad ideas
me: if she were a good writer, or had good ideas, i would be ok
me: but she poorly expresses poorly thought-out notions
Adam: it's because the woman-with-ideas-generally-perceived-as-male does well
me: yeah
me: i was fucked the minute i started writing about clothes and shoes
me: i might as well just throw it all to the wind and insert a webcam into my uterus
me: OH GOD
me: THAT WOULD BE SO COOL
me: I WOULD TOTALLY DO THAT IF I WERE PREGNANT
me: HOW CAN WE MAKE THIS HAPPEN?

3 comments:

RW said...

I vote no.

Kat said...

oh my christ. I would be even more obsessed with your blog than I am right now.. which is v. hard to do

EL said...

I don't think it would be impossible to put a webcam in your uterus. I do, however, think it might negatively influence the growth of the fetus. The last thing you want is a kid who has a concave webcam-sized dent in their body. Creepy.