9.03.2008

Asexual Anorexics?

I would deeply like to bring out the mockery guns for this:

Vegans of Color, tagline: "Because we don't have the luxury of being single-issue," a blog whose every entry reads like my classroom experiences at Smith, and whose title reads like a photo that long-ago appeared in the Vice do's and don'ts of a lesbian clown in Toronto holding a sign reading "Lesbian Clowns of Toronto."

But I am going to hold off for the time being. Because I have a cold and my head is too fuzzy to concisely reiterate the same old "holy jesus hell, people" argumentation. Also I belong to a facebook group called "Heterosexual Meat-Eaters Club" and that is the actual literal diametric opposite of this blog, and so perhaps I have already engaged (and completed) the debate.

5 comments:

Laura said...

maybe your post heading should be "albino asexual anorexics." i love a hearty dose of alliteration.

also omg i can't stand smith college when i remember things like this.

edwina said...

i am a meateater of color. where's my niche blog?

Gwen said...

I really want to know why they spell veg*n with a *. Is it like Jews not being allowed to write the name of G-d?

Mariel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mariel said...

http://jewishveg.blogspot.com/2005/03/32305-jvna-online-newsletter.html#a032305a3

Speaking of Jews, now they can be vegetarians and not Nazis. I give you the above link for all things obscure. This also reminds me of this girl I couldn't stand on campus, Shira? Was that her name? Anyone? She shaved her head...