9.25.2008

The Ears Have It

Let it never be said that my superficiality does not give me a real-world advantage!

For example: Sarah Palin wears earrings shaped like the state of Alaska. They look like little golden chiclets trailing fish poop:


Even if she were not the earthly incarnation of Shiva, Destroyer of Worlds, I would look at her Alaska-shaped earrings, worn to meet the president of freaking Afghanistan and be all LADY, YOU LACK THE SELF-AWARENESS TO ACCESSORIZE APPROPRIATELY, THEREFORE I DO NOT TRUST YOU TO RUN A COUNTRY.

That being said, I should point out that my t-shirt today has rainbow pom-poms sewn to the neckline. BUT THEY ARE AWESOME.

[via]

1 comment:

Cunning_Linguist said...

now see.... I would have mistaken her for being hip. Anybody who has gold poptarts running what appears to be a 5K has gotta be with the times, no?

Friggin earring rorschack(sp?)test. *shakes fist in defiance* Damn you!!!!!!!