10.09.2008

Burger Of Atonement

To really, really drive home my non-observance of Yom Kippur this year, here's what I just bought at Whole Foods:


IS THAT A HAMBURGER?!?! you are saying to yourself right now. And if you answered yes, you would be wrong!


Because that is NOT A HAMBURGER. That is a MINIATURE MAPLE-PUMPKIN WHOOPIE PIE that has been DECORATED TO LOOK LIKE A HAMBURGER.


It was about an inch and a half in diameter. I say "was" because i don't know what its current diameter is, because it is chewed up and in my tummy.



6 comments:

raphael said...

wow

Drew said...

Sweet G-d! I need to get my hands on one of those. Stat.

xopjesse said...

Ugh, I totally should have waited til after sundown to read your blog.

nadarine said...

... but they're kosher, so it's ok! Right? Oh.

Anonymous said...

Wow, I have to say. Wow, how come nobody came across your post before. I have always been wondering what else can REST service do and you have just answered that.
infobar.co.uk |

maxschulze.co.uk |

oneworldonepallet.co.uk |

sebtrschools.org |

uni-sprachkurs.org |

antwerprailschool |

boilermakernrhh |

elopelab |

hiddenbedcanada |

linden-method |

addysmith92 said...

Every few minutes Firefox tries to open a site. Because I just got a Trojan off my computer. So the link to the virus does not work anymore but Firefox keeps trying to open it. It says it cannot display this webpage. So how do I stop this?.


http://www.midwestmarketingtesting.com |

kre8ivelance.com |

aauw-daw |

http://www.booksharmexcursions.com |

3ann-house.com |