12.28.2008

JetBling

I just got an email from JetBlue thanking me for my patronage on yesterday's flight from Ft. Lauderdale and giving me a $15 voucher "as a gesture of apology and goodwill." Apparently the in-flight DirecTV was broken, and they're compensating me for my un-TV'd time at a rate of five bucks an hour.

I didn't notice, busy as I was watching My Cousin Vinny as it aired on the seatback monitor in front of me. Apparently via some heretofore unknown satellite provider other than DirecTV?

Evs. I'm not looking this gift horse in the mouth. Merry Christmas to you too, JetBlue.

2 comments:

RW said...

Happy New Year Helen. You have a very special wit I enjoy immensely. But... what restaurants??

Stay sane kid.

Captain Smack said...

The last time I flew they showed an Adam Sandler movie. I would've killed for My Cousin Vinny.

By the way, this is the first time I've ever seen "whatever" shortened all the way down to "evs", and I like it. I don't know if this is a common expression these days (I've been out of the loop for a while) or if you are just a trend-setter, but I'm digging it.